Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"Tryfecta : Behind The Music" !!!

So, as y'all know, and as I've said a million times now, myself, my Try-City Capo, Jk Tha Cap'n, and our "song bird" Alexandrea Scarchilli, have been hard at work over the past few months creating what we're sure will be a hit album...Tryfecta. Well, as much as I could remember, I tried to keep a camera rolling while we were in the studio creating, recording, and complaining. I've taken some of that footage (some), along with interviews from each of us, and created a little "Behind The Music" for ya'll to check out. I know I'm no VH1, but if you're at all interested in us as artists or as people, it'll be dope to watch and a good little preview of what's comin' atcha this Friday, 3/23/12. when we hit you with the Tryfecta album in it's entirety!! Hope y'all enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment